What's new

A Young New Guy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!

My name is Aaron from Sacramento, California. I'm eighteen years old, a freshman in college, and I love cigars and all the joys that come along with cigars, especially the chance to sit down, smoke, and share may it be wisdom or how the game was the previous night before with other fellow Brothers And Sisters of the Leaf.

As a young cigar smoker, I'm still (and will probably be for a long time) a newbie. I have a small travel humidor for the small quantities of cigars I smoke - I usually smoke 1 to 2 cigars a week - and I'm still in my singles phase. You are looking at a guy who's only smoked 20 and under cigars in his life and a guy who's never bought a fiver or box set...yet. But in the small amount I have smoked, for now I really appreciate a nice mild cigar, and I seem to really adore Connecticut Broadleaf cigars.

I like cigars so much because I can smoke in solitude, without noise and stress, with relaxation and great appreciation for what I have in my life, thoughts about the future and my dreams and ambitions, how may day was, etc..., and I can smoke with others who can tell me something new. I have a knack for growth, and I believe that every day is an opportunity to learn something new, and I believe that every person has something they can share with you that could make you a better person.

With that being said, I'm looking very forward to coming here to talk with you all, may it be about cigars or whatever else. I love how you all are very welcoming and kind, and I already know I will have a great time here being in the company of you all.

Always,
Aaron

Boosted

War Eagle!!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi Aaron, and welcome! That's a great intro! You'll definitely learn a lot if you hang out on here. There are many knowledgeable and friendly people on here that are always willing to help someone out.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Aaron, welcome abaord! Very well written! I am looking forward to seeing you on the board! Enjoy your stay, and I hope we will be in touch soon...