What's new

A Young New Guy

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Everyone!

My name is Aaron from Sacramento, California. I'm eighteen years old, a freshman in college, and I love cigars and all the joys that come along with cigars, especially the chance to sit down, smoke, and share may it be wisdom or how the game was the previous night before with other fellow Brothers And Sisters of the Leaf.

As a young cigar smoker, I'm still (and will probably be for a long time) a newbie. I have a small travel humidor for the small quantities of cigars I smoke - I usually smoke 1 to 2 cigars a week - and I'm still in my singles phase. You are looking at a guy who's only smoked 20 and under cigars in his life and a guy who's never bought a fiver or box set...yet. But in the small amount I have smoked, for now I really appreciate a nice mild cigar, and I seem to really adore Connecticut Broadleaf cigars.

I like cigars so much because I can smoke in solitude, without noise and stress, with relaxation and great appreciation for what I have in my life, thoughts about the future and my dreams and ambitions, how may day was, etc..., and I can smoke with others who can tell me something new. I have a knack for growth, and I believe that every day is an opportunity to learn something new, and I believe that every person has something they can share with you that could make you a better person.

With that being said, I'm looking very forward to coming here to talk with you all, may it be about cigars or whatever else. I love how you all are very welcoming and kind, and I already know I will have a great time here being in the company of you all.

Always,
Aaron
Welcome, Aaron. You sound a lot more adult and together than I felt when I was a freshman in college. Where do you go to school?

It took me until long after college to learn how relaxing a good cigar can be. Enjoy.

Saul

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the warm welcome! :) You all sure do know how to make a new member feel a part of the group!

I am really excited to get typing and talking to you all about my own experiences, but all in due time. Thanks once again!

Nice intro! What have some of your favorites been?
Hey Justin!

I'd hate to narrow myself to a favorite yet, but to my own tastes I can only recall three smokes that have given me such a good time that I thought about buying fivers of them - and that's a big statement, for now haha.

-Davidoff Millennium (It was my first, and I'll never forget my first)
-CAO Gold
-Gispert

*I have never tried the same stick twice yet... I know, I have so much to try out there right!? ;) Thanks for asking!

Welcome, Aaron. You sound a lot more adult and together than I felt when I was a freshman in college. Where do you go to school?

It took me until long after college to learn how relaxing a good cigar can be. Enjoy.

Saul
Hey Saul!

I go to American River College, the nearby community college here in Sacramento, and hope to do my best in order to transfer and major in Biotechnology. I'm still discerning my future career, but I think I've found a place in science and Biotech.

Thanks for asking!

--------------------

And to all who really liked my intro - I am humbled by your sentiments. Thank you all! :)