What's new

A Young New Guy

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you all for the warm welcome! :) You all sure do know how to make a new member feel a part of the group!

I am really excited to get typing and talking to you all about my own experiences, but all in due time. Thanks once again!

Hey Justin!

I'd hate to narrow myself to a favorite yet, but to my own tastes I can only recall three smokes that have given me such a good time that I thought about buying fivers of them - and that's a big statement, for now haha.

-Davidoff Millennium (It was my first, and I'll never forget my first)
-CAO Gold
-Gispert

*I have never tried the same stick twice yet... I know, I have so much to try out there right!? ;) Thanks for asking!

Hey Saul!

I go to American River College, the nearby community college here in Sacramento, and hope to do my best in order to transfer and major in Biotechnology. I'm still discerning my future career, but I think I've found a place in science and Biotech.

Thanks for asking!

--------------------

And to all who really liked my intro - I am humbled by your sentiments. Thank you all! :)
Aaron,

I just saw this even tho you posted it long ago. I am still trying to figure out my eventual career, too, although I graduated from high school when Nixon was president.

Congrats on finishing the first semester. And may you be able to look way back someday, too, to this time.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Welcome Aaron. there is a lot of experience in here and sure you will find answers to anything cigar related and some not.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all who welcomed me even more to now what I call my BOTL home! I am happily surprised that my intro thread is still among the top/recent one showing in this part of the forum.

Hoping all of you the best always.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome Aaron...well spoken intro. Many of us try to explain this to our friends and family who do not enjoy cigars. You have hit the nail on the head. Enjoying a good cigar has been a source of relaxation/meditation/inspiration for many of us.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Aaron...well spoken intro. Many of us try to explain this to our friends and family who do not enjoy cigars. You have hit the nail on the head. Enjoying a good cigar has been a source of relaxation/meditation/inspiration for many of us.
Thank you :). That's quite a fulfilling statement considering what I wrote was just my own feelings for the art of cigar smoking and the joy it brings me. It is an honor you considering I "hit the nail on the head" when I just highlighted but a small glimpse of the true experience.