What's new

ACID at gas station

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
you have the red ones too? Im jelous! what's the one on the far right? I like the blondies and the Kubas but I had a def sea a few weeks ago and couldn't stand it. I do however get to blame the wafe for pulling me into cigars years ago!

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
These were at Speedway. Haven't stopped there in years. It's on the wrong side of town for me. I have to say I laughed a little when I saw them.

I've never smoked an ACID but have smelled them and been around people that smoked them enough to say they are not for me. No disrespect to anyone that likes them.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
We've had these in MI for a while now too. I first noticed these popping up right around the same time that the government was increasing their scrutiny on the premium cigar industry. Maybe I'm completely wrong here, but I can't help but think that at a time when many premium cigar manufacturers are trying to distance themselves from the Swisher Sweet/Philly Blunt/White Owl level of horseshit cigars that putting a low end product on shelves in gas stations isn't exactly helping the case to avoid additional regulation. Even more so when it comes from one of the top premium hand made cigar companies in the industry. But these are exactly the reason Swisher acquired DE in the fist place.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
But these are exactly the reason Swisher acquired DE in the fist place.
I can understand why. an infused cigar can appeal to many people that might just want to try something that looks more like a real cigar but not ready for something strong or over powering. Has anyone notices if the quality of the higher end drew estates cigars has suffered since the take over?

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I can understand why. an infused cigar can appeal to many people that might just want to try something that looks more like a real cigar but not ready for something strong or over powering. Has anyone notices if the quality of the higher end drew estates cigars has suffered since the take over?
Word on the street right now is "no".

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
... here in Canada, not only any tobacco can't be on shelves (think over the counter) but they are hidden away behind anonymizing panels. Except in cigar stores where you have to be 18+yrs old.

This is a strange view to us.