What's new

ACID at gas station

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Not to turn this into an "I hate Acid" thread...oh, who am I kidding?! Infused cigars are a crime against humanity. :vomit: I strenuously object to their very existence! (n) :LOL:

End rant.

Last edited:

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Not to turn this into an "I hate Acid" thread...oh, who am I kidding?! Infused cigars are a crime against humanity. :vomit: I strenuously object to their very existence! :finger:

End rant.
Then don't smoke them. Simple as that. There are people that enjoy them brother, and good for them. There is no reason to hate Acids just because you don't like them Smoke what you like, let others smoke what they like.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Then don't smoke them. Simple as that. There are people that enjoy them brother, and good for them. There is no reason to hate Acids just because you don't like them Smoke what you like, let others smoke what they like.
Hey now, I was only joking...shoulda used more emoticons, sorry. No question, to each his own brother (but don't get me wrong, I still hate 'em! :wtf:).

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hey now, I was only joking...shoulda used more emoticons, sorry. No question, to each his own brother (but don't get me wrong, I still hate 'em! :wtf:).
I am not a fan of the Acids, but, when it comes to a fantastic glass of port, an Acid Kuba goes VERY well with it. Just my opinion...

Also, learn to use emoticons, it get's an emotional message across :wtf:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the $ at a gas station?
at the station down the street from my house, the price is $7.99
Some folks say that's too much, but when CI sells them as singles for $7.33 and my local B&M sells them for $10.19 a stick.....I'll pay 8 bucks when the mood strikes me to change up my palate and have an ACID . Plus you get a micro 69RH Boveda included in the price, and don't have to wait for the mailman to deliver. The station also has the ACID blondie for 4.99, a Punch and a Macanudo that have been available since the gas station changed ownership about 2 years ago in the same style of packaging.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone seems to say "smoke what you like" but then we suggest better cigars to newbs. Shouldn't it be one or the other?
Buddy of mine got into smoking cigars via Acids. I never said a thing - it was just great having him join me.

He still smokes a few here and there. I still keep my mouth shut :).

*EDIT* - I wish DE would package other lines like that so I could pick em up at a gas station!! Maybe one day...