What's new

Acid Construction problem?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Guys,

Listen to this shit. My house was completely burglarized ... they stole everything we own personally, and I mean everything. No bullshit. My wife is a mess. What they didnt steal, they broke in the madness. People are fucking diseased in this word.

If anyone see's my ACID pendant for sale in any cigar shops or on line, please contact me and Brooke ASAP. Also, please don't mention on Facebook or Twitter. Whoever did this crime is definitely not a premium cigar smoker, cause we dont do that kind of shit - so I dont have to worry that they are reading this post.

Best,
JD

BTW - ADT and new good locks on doors. Protect your woman and children.
Sucks big time dude. I hope they catch em quickly and in the glades.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Guys,

Listen to this shit. My house was completely burglarized ... they stole everything we own personally, and I mean everything. No bullshit. My wife is a mess. What they didnt steal, they broke in the madness. People are fucking diseased in this word.

If anyone see's my ACID pendant for sale in any cigar shops or on line, please contact me and Brooke ASAP. Also, please don't mention on Facebook or Twitter. Whoever did this crime is definitely not a premium cigar smoker, cause we dont do that kind of shit - so I dont have to worry that they are reading this post.

Best,
JD

Sorry to hear that dude. That sucks ass!!!

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Guys,

Best,
JD

Sorry to hear that. I don't know what is wrong with people. If you catch them, bring 'em to me and we'll lock the doors.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
JD,

Dude. I hope everything is going alright your way. I read this and can't help but feel pissed for you man. Did they take/hurt your dogs too? If there's anything I can do let me know.

Dan

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Guys,

If anyone see's my ACID pendant for sale in any cigar shops or on line, please contact me and Brooke ASAP. Also, please don't mention on Facebook or Twitter. Whoever did this crime is definitely not a premium cigar smoker, cause we don't do that kind of shit - so I don't have to worry that they are reading this post.

Best,
JD

Wow, that sucks. I just don't understand how someone could do that to another person...

Just read the post above, and since I assume you have dogs, are they ok? If someone touched my dog, they'd be getting a 7.62x54 to the skull.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Where did you get these? Only reason I ask is I see DE acid sticks on the counter of every liquor store here in MA (AKA not properly stored). That said let them sit for a few days in your humidor? I have not had much experience with Acid but smoke Liga Privada on a regular basis and quality matches Padron (top notch). Hope this helps

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guys,

Best,
JD

No way! That is horrible! I hate hearing bad things happening to good people.

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Damn. Please say the dogs are good. Much as I really hate to say it, you're probably going to have to look towards recent acquaintences to find the culprits. Maybe the yard guy or somebody new on the crew, new pool or spa maintenence people, a new friendly neighbor, hell, it could be the new paperboy. Part of my job is security, and I can almost guarantee you've met the perp(s), maybe had a drink with them or someone who knows them. Sad commentary, but very likely. Hope everything turns out your way.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Friends.

Thank you for your kind wishes for my family and dogs. It seems as though the thieves didn't hurt the dogs. My belief is that we ain't gonna get the bastards, but you never know. If possible, I think its time to let this post die ...

Best,
JD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the infused cigars myself, Drew Estate does have some of the best cigars in the industry. Every time I have worked with this company they have been nothing but gracious and amazing!!! The fact that they would offer you free product and another go at their cigars does not surprise me. They really take their customer's opinion very seriously!!!