What's new

Acid Construction problem?

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I saw a post I think here where someone used their cutter to "score" the cap, that is did not clip it but gave the cutter enough pressure around the cap and rotated it around. All that comes off is the cap, no filler just the cap. I have been using it with great success lately.
Me too, brilliant suggestion!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This worked well for me, though I had a perdomo 10th champagne, and not DE. I screwed up and went a little deep though, which caused me to get a bit of the filler in my mouth at the beginning. I think I'm going to keep cutting cigars this way though, since it seems to do less damage to the structure.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
RacmanJr.

A tip popping loose is not a major problem, but I dont like that it happened to you. Brooke will contact you immediately and get you new ones, plus some extra goodies to sample, to take care of the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Best,
JD

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Racman,

Please email me your address to jbrooke (at) drewestate.com. I'll get you setup with some sticks, a hat and a cutter for your troubles.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
RacmanJr.

A tip popping loose is not a major problem, but I dont like that it happened to you. Brooke will contact you immediately and get you new ones, plus some extra goodies to sample, to take care of the problem.

Best,
JD
Racman,

Please email me your address to jbrooke (at) drewestate.com. I'll get you setup with some sticks, a hat and a cutter for your troubles.
...and that's why Drew Estate is an industry leader. Great job guys :applause:

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey Drew Estate guys - I bought 10 boxes of Liga Privada T52s and all of them had loose caps.

Just kidding, stay classy, fellas. :)

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
RacmanJr.

Best,
JD
Wow....no post gets by you on here, does it? :)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Guys,

Listen to this shit. My house was completely burglarized ... they stole everything we own personally, and I mean everything. No bullshit. My wife is a mess. What they didnt steal, they broke in the madness. People are fucking diseased in this word.

If anyone see's my ACID pendant for sale in any cigar shops or on line, please contact me and Brooke ASAP. Also, please don't mention on Facebook or Twitter. Whoever did this crime is definitely not a premium cigar smoker, cause we dont do that kind of shit - so I dont have to worry that they are reading this post.

Best,
JD

BTW - ADT and new good locks on doors. Protect your woman and children.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow! I've been burglarized before in the past when I was renting. Definitely an unsettling feeling. Usually it's someone you know, or someone that knows of you through someone you know... but as the economy crumbles, desperate people turn to desperate measures. Best of luck in reclaiming your possesions.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
OMG! What the hell is wrong with people... JD, so sorry to hear all this. I hope you all can track down some of your stuff. Were the dogs alright??? Damn, brother... Hope this can get resolved, somewhat!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everyone is okay. Unfortunately the worst thing that is taken in a burglary is never any of the physical possessions, but the sense of security and comfort in ones own home afterwards. I wish you all the best through this, and I'll keep my eyes peeled on eBay for anything.