What's new

Actors and Roles you love (or hate)

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Watching the nba playoffs and the whatever car commercial comes on with fishburne in his Morpheus role and I started thinking he really killed that role. So I thought it would be a cool thread. Actors or actresses that really made a role or changed things with the role or really stunk up the place with the role. Another one I love is deniro as max kady. He KILLLLLLED that. Made me want to do pull-ups and get the scales of justice tatted on my back lol.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The one...The only...The joker.
Wow what a can that opens up being an argument unto itself. But if u mean heath, I don't know any of his other roles. If you mean jack I loved him in a few good men - puffin his stick - ya gotta ask me nicely
I'm a bit young for jack's, but i have seen it, and they both played the role great. Both in their own way.

I don't why I'm forgetting his name right now, but the guy from gangs of new York, not Leo. I used to watch that movie every time it came on as as a kid

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I don't why I'm forgetting his name right now, but the guy from gangs of new York, not Leo. I used to watch that movie every time it came on as as a kid
Daniel Day Lewis.

How can ya forget his name?! Every role he plays he kills it
Names are probably what I struggle with the most to remember. I probably couldn't name 80% of the actors/actress I like

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Maybe it was the make up, maybe the slow motion, maybe even the horns that accompanied the transformation .... But could anyone else have been the hulk other than Lou

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Nicholson in "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest"

Brando in "The Godfather"

*Serkis as Gollum in "The Lord of the Rings"

These are just the first three that came to mind. Great thread 40!

*If you dont respect that man's work in that role, gtfo lol

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Steve Buscemi has got to be one of my favorites.

From Fargo to the Big Lebowski to The Sopranos to Boardwalk Empire he has played some of the best characters over the years.