What's new

Adventures in home rolling

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I really like how these look in a mold, really no seams as compared to my pvc molds.
What should I get next?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
A Churchill mold is versatile, you can make robustos, toros, and Churchills with them. Personally, I am going to keep working on my freehand rolling because I like the challenge and I'm also a cheap ass and if I can find a way to make them and make them look good without a tool I have to buy I'm gonna do that. Plus I can knock out a freehand stick much faster than when I use a mold.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
LO order hit today. I haven't used their filler yet but the shortages at WLT forced me to give it a shot. Overall the quality of the leaf looks pretty damn good. My only complaint is that the binder is much smaller, but it is better looking and since the order goes by weight I'm sure I will be fine, especially because I normally roll shorter sticks. Looking forward to trying these out and seeing how they perform. I will say, the Ecuadorian Habano seco is huge!!!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That looks good.
That's what I thought... Almost looks better than what I have been getting from WLT. The proof is in the finished product. Will be rolling some small cheroots with this stuff I think to get a good feel for it then get a bunch of test blends rolled up. The wife isn't gonna be too happy, but it's time to add another cooler for home roll storage...

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
This thread is killing me. I keep wanting to get started and then I freeze. I know nothing about blending or rolling. I get racked with indecision trying to put something together.

Is the only way to learn really trial and error?
YouTube was what gave me the confidence. Check out blisscigarco's videos

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
This thread is killing me. I keep wanting to get started and then I freeze. I know nothing about blending or rolling. I get racked with indecision trying to put something together.

Is the only way to learn really trial and error?
Watch some videos then give it a go. Like with most things..... practice practice practice!!

I don't know a thing either. The blending is what locks me up. I need to get more leaf but there so damn many I don't know what to get.

Get a a kit or two so you don't have to worry about blending then decide from there if it's something you like without much of an investment.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Watch some videos then give it a go. Like with most things..... practice practice practice!!

I don't know a thing either. The blending is what locks me up. I need to get more leaf but there so damn many I don't know what to get.

Get a a kit or two so you don't have to worry about blending then decide from there if it's something you like without much of an investment.
Get some leaf only samples and try mixing things, but keep notes about everything you roll and the flavors you taste. Seems to be working for BH and numerous others.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk