What's new

Adventures in home rolling

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This is pretty amazing. Kinda has me interested. It also gives a bit more perspective to how involved it is to create a premium cigar. Much respect to all torcedores.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I have tons of respect for the people that do this for a living now!

C'mon man. A 50 year old Nicaraguan woman can roll 150 in a day for $4, and you're complaining about 30? Suck it up get back in there. Do it for America.
Lol! I never thought I would ever be envious of a 50yr old woman, but here am I very jealous I don't have that skill and speed. Hell I would be thrilled to be able to knock out 50 in a day.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That Nica woman aint preppin her binders, wrappers, fillers and doing her bunches before she wraps that 150. Home rollers are doing the work of three or four factory people. It really is physically stressful.
So true! I hadn't planned properly for how much leaf I would use to roll that many sticks in that amount of time. Prepping the leaf takes more time than you may think, especially getting the wrapper up to proper case to get a good stretch so the end result is nice and shiny.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Easy to do. Grab a premade kit off of whole leaf tobacco for around 25 bucks, grab your pizza cutter from the kitchen and use the back of a clean cutting board or cookie sheet, and you're good to go. $25 bucks and you can be rolling!
I got everything but the leaf! Lol maby next pay day....