What's new

After 17 Years I Put in my Notice

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I know this isn't cigar related but I've been a member here a long time and I thought I'd share a life decision I just made with you. As some of you know I've been a school custodian all of my life and I just absolutely love my job and the people I work with but I've often wondered what else I could explore.

My other hobbies besides cigars and tobacco are technology related. The other day I decided to put in for a job at an AT&T store for sales. While I wasn't sure still if I'd take the job I was entertaining the idea and the interview sold the deal.

So after all these years I'm leaving a job I absolutely love to just venture out and try my hand at sales. I am not gonna lie it's freaking scary having so much at risk but that's how I know I won't fail. I think the only other job I would of loved more is something tobacco related but we will cross that road once I get some sales experience.

Thanks for listening and I just figured I'd give an update on my life.

Love,
Hoshy

PS- I'm gonna smoke something good tonight!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
@Hoshneer I wish you all the best in life's new endeavor! I made a change a few years back and wouldn't change it for the world, despite the setback and having to start from scratch. Don't get me wrong, I had nowhere near the 17 years in the field that you did, but scary nonetheless. I am sure it will go just as well for you. Keep us updated.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Right on, brother. Shaking things up, challenging yourself, and venturing out into new things is one way human beings learn and grow. I'm proud of you.

Hopefully this means more coin, and more trips out west for you and Mel, and more beach herfs (with less clowns).

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Good Luck on the transition, Hoshy !! Don't worry ! I'm in my late 50's. Like I advised my son, during his career transition.....
"in the end, you'll realize you were everywhere you were supposed to be" .