What's new

After Breath

MadBear

The Original Angry Animal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smoke Cubans...much less nasty after-smell IMO.

Brushing, scraping, and washing hands and face is pretty much all you can do.

Oh and Cliff, It's kinda like sniffing your fingers after some "action" with the girly huh? :rofl:
That's nasty... But oh so true!

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
I bought a breathRX kit suggested by Sheep, really works.........My wife and daughter is the same way, " why do you smoke those stinking things"
Answer, " cause I can",........ then off to the bathroom for the old BreathRx scrub
LOL

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Somehow I knew this thread would make a left turn. Cliff likes to smell his fingers afterwards, hehehehehe!

Another option, you could cut a cigar in half for half the enjoyment thus half the smell.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
you could always eat a couple cloves of garlic... or maybe not..... then youd probably have garlicy cigar breath....

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Just keep you mouth shut!!!! Oh wait!!!! That's what your wife says all the time! Don't need your opinion!:grin:

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Anyone tried spraying that Pure Ayre stuff in your mouth. I heard Bob from DWSC say he does and I wasn't sure if it was a joke or had any truth to it.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
According to their website:

ureAyre is the only food-grade odor eliminator available. That means that PureAyre is the safest and surest way to get rid of disgusting smells, even around food, and on people and pets. You can control the smells in your environment while being friendly to your environment. PureAyre is made from plant-derived enzymes, purified water and essential oils. It eliminates odors and cleans the air so you can breathe easier.

MadBear

The Original Angry Animal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried Chlorets (with Chloraphil), it worked long enough for me to kiss my wife and let her go to sleep... in the morning the after-breath was back. I told my wife I'll wake up and light up a cigar so it won't be after-breath anymore, but cigar-breath all together...

...I woke up on the couch

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I tried Chlorets (with Chloraphil), it worked long enough for me to kiss my wife and let her go to sleep... in the morning the after-breath was back. I told my wife I'll wake up and light up a cigar so it won't be after-breath anymore, but cigar-breath all together...

...I woke up on the couch
Seems a little severe to me!