What's new

After Cigar Oral Hygiene Maintenance?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ok ladies & Gents,

Question whats the best method used or advice on how to take care of your mouth after smoking? Of course regular routine brushing and flossing, but do you have any other techniques as a secondary measure to preserve your chops? I brush and gargle after I smoke but it still lingers, Don't get me wrong I like the sentiments of a post cigariffic experience, but not when it comes to kissing the kids goodnight.

Thanks to all

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
never came to mind, I gotta get one of those I guess it sounds worse than it is *scrapper* .......Thanks

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Put another cigar in it!:waving:
:laugh: I like it.

When I was single I never worried about it. Now I have to shower and brush, gargle, repeat, or the misses complains all night long :shame:. I find that toothpaste with baking soda in it does a slightly better job than others. Just my $0.02, but anyone else notice that?

Dan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eat some roasted peanuts. That will get rid of cigar breath, of course peanut breath ain't much better. :smile:

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Beside brushing and mouth wash, yes the scrapper. I started using it a couple years ago and the wife says she noticed the difference along with others just talking to them.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hydrogen peroxide - read the label - used as a mouthwash as well - put a cap full in your mouth swish then use toothbrush to scrub your tongue - rinse - don't swallow -

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smart Mouth, great stuff used in addition to scraper and brush and floss
Cvs carries it here in Texas

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hydrogen peroxide - read the label - used as a mouthwash as well - put a cap full in your mouth swish then use toothbrush to scrub your tongue - rinse - don't swallow -
careful you might want to dilute this with half water to start... it's pretty strong stuff!!!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I recommend all of the above. I usually scrape, brush, and use some mouth wash after a cigar. If I'm not home, I'll use my travel sized mouth wash container.