What's new

After Cigar Oral Hygiene Maintenance?

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
tongue scraper, brush the tongue. I use toothpaste with scope in it, so I use it as a rinse when I finish brushing. Also, I've heard (and experienced) that drinking milk will help. They say milk absorbs odor, which is why babies don't have bad breath. Just my .02.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydrogen peroxide - read the label - used as a mouthwash as well - put a cap full in your mouth swish then use toothbrush to scrub your tongue - rinse - don't swallow -
A few months back, a lump poped up in the middle of my tongue (overnight). The Doc said he thought it was viral and to give it a couple weeks. I was fearing cancer. It finally went away with some medication and continuous gargling with 3% HP. However, I still gargle with HP because it seems to be a much better odor cleansing agent than brushing and mouthwash. It works and it's cheap.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As others have said I will go with the tongue scraper and the SmartMouth mouthwash, it is pricey but seems to do the job. I also heard milk works well to get rid of cigar odor but I do not really like milk so have not tried it.

Best regards, tony

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I 'irrigate' my teeth and gums with a waterpic. This along with brushing seems to do very well. A benefit is the waterpic is really good at cleaning out around the gumline and the gums don't bleed when getting a cleaning anymore.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Alot of you guys recommend the tongue scrapper, When I brush my tongue I cringe I can't imagine what this is going to feel like....Yikes! I'll do anything for the kids, they don't like stinky winky cigar breath! Im checking into different mouth washes now also the peroxide makes me wanna throw up?

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The HP works great. It is a bit nasty and you have to be careful not to swallow it, but it kills of any stench at all. And milk also works great and it helps that I love milk.