What's new

After dicing jalepenos....

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
LOL Jalepenos aren't that bad! My grandfather grows habaneros in his back yard, you literally have to bleach the cutting board after those or everything you cook for a week will taste like peppers.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
jasontp said:
LOL Jalepenos aren't that bad! My grandfather grows habaneros in his back yard, you literally have to bleach the cutting board after those or everything you cook for a week will taste like peppers.
Jalepeno+Johnson=pain

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We make this Jalepenos jelly. It takes hours of dicing them up, so wear rubber gloves cause after a couple of hours your hands start to burn.

I made the mistake once of putting my finger in eye. I will never do that agian.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
:eyepoke:
derek said:
We make this Jalepenos jelly. It takes hours of dicing them up, so wear rubber gloves cause after a couple of hours your hands start to burn.

I made the mistake once of putting my finger in eye. I will never do that agian.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shawn! Bite Me!:argh:
let's just say: my husband used to like to make his own salsa and always included diced habaneros....
and further add that we once had a decent sex life..
and further add that he's not my husband anymore!
(yes, OUCH!)
:angryteet :sadcry:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't remember a midget (you mean my husband??LOL??) but then again I was too busy squinting my eyes and taking deep breaths to calm the pain! yes, a cool bath...but not milk. That might have been a good idea.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
damn that is funny, it sounds like a Seinfeld episode

habenreo peppers downstairs??!?!?!?