What's new

After dicing jalepenos....

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I was referring to the samething Todd

I thought lips doing the work on the lips first...then hands came into play, so I thought hands/fingers were doing the work.

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That sounds like a hootenanny of a good time.

My sisters ex-fiancee, a half japanese-half scottish guy. The first time he met the whole family, my dad owned a house in Playas de Tijuana Mexico, in the yard we had this small pepper tree, the name escapes me, but the peppers are the size of a pencil top eraser. They start green, then they turn black, then purple, and then bright red when fully matured. they are not as hot as the habaneros, but close enough in the hot scale. He tried to show off or something, he ate 3 of them in one bite. We usually just eat one for the whole meal, and your set. After about a minute or so, he starts to cry, and rubs his eyes, then runs to the bathroom. We hear the water running, and then all of a sudden a very loud scream and grunting come from the bathroom. Need less to say, the rest of the day, and part of the next he had problems moving, and going to the bathroom.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0

My sisters ex-fiancee, a half japanese-half scottish guy. The first time he met the whole family, my dad owned a house in Playas de Tijuana Mexico, in the yard we had this small pepper tree, the name escapes me, but the peppers are the size of a pencil top eraser. They start green, then they turn black, then purple, and then bright red when fully matured. they are not as hot as the habaneros, but close enough in the hot scale. He tried to show off or something, he ate 3 of them in one bite. We usually just eat one for the whole meal, and your set. After about a minute or so, he starts to cry, and rubs his eyes, then runs to the bathroom. We hear the water running, and then all of a sudden a very loud scream and grunting come from the bathroom. Need less to say, the rest of the day, and part of the next he had problems moving, and going to the bathroom.
Those sound like Scotch Bonnets, but I could be wrong.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
DAMN FUNNY story Katie. Thanks for giving us all a laugh and shame on Shawn for exposing her private sexcapades.

That give new meaning to the fire below....

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0

Thanks for the laugh. That's too funny! :grin:

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I made the mistake of not washing my hands good enough after cutting up regular peppers then scratching my face near my eyes. I ended up in the shower with water streaming on my eyes at the suggestion of an ER nurse... I can't imagine doing that with anything hotter!