What's new

Aged Cubans specific flavor

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
So true I have had a cigar from the 1920's that still had great flavor. And I have had cigars from 2000 and 2001 that were dry and flavorless! Like we touched on earlier Storage Storage Storage Cello and tubes also help a lot. A lot of the cigars I have had from the 50's 60' had cello and the ones I have had from the 70's side by side (R&J Corona) one with cello one without both were both great cigars but the one that came in cello was just a step up in flavor and richness!!!
Yeah, none are in tubes, and only the Vintage ones from the 40' and 50's even have cello, so you may be on to something there, i honestly can't say as this is still a very new realm of cigars for me, so I really know little to nothing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Yeah, none are in tubes, and only the Vintage ones from the 40' and 50's even have cello, so you may be on to something there, i honestly can't say as this is still a very new realm of cigars for me, so I really know little to nothing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
In all my years of smoking I have never been in possession or had the opportunity to smoke something more than 20 years old. I have seen pre-embargo examples for sale at Corona Cigar in Orlando but have never been able to justify the $200+ purchase prices.

I hope you realize how lucky you are that you have been given the opportunity to try these aged cigars.