What's new

Aged tobacco sources

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
He says in the link that the tobacco is not for consumption, just for the collector value. He's crazy! I bought a tin of 2000 Haddo's Delight to replace my tin from the same year. I'm smokong mine!!!
That's an ebay rule. You can't sell tobacco on ebay, but you can sell collectible tins that might, by "coincidence" contain tobacco.

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm only about a year into pipe smoking. The reason I turned away from cigars was all the chasing of HTF sticks. At least pipe tobacco isn't chased with the same frequency as cigars, but the chase is not for me. Not that I would turn down a bowl of any of these old tins, but chasing is just not for me.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm only about a year into pipe smoking. The reason I turned away from cigars was all the chasing of HTF sticks. At least pipe tobacco isn't chased with the same frequency as cigars, but the chase is not for me. Not that I would turn down a bowl of any of these old tins, but chasing is just not for me.
I gave up on the ridiculous Penzance chase. C&D Star of the East works as a substitute. Readily available.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I actually got to try Bohemian Scandal during the last baccy pass. It was really good, but 125 bucks good? You can buy a lot of baccy with that.
I agree, but some people will pay good money for some of the older & rarer tobaccos. I have seen Bohemian Scandal sell for $80.00 a tin a number of times. IMHO $125 is beyond what people will be willing to pay