What's new

Aging / Storing

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am lucky. I finished my basement off and installed all tile floor. I made it into a movie theatre and keep my cabinet humidor in there with all my memorabilia as well. The room is nice and cool in the summer,plus I have central AC and it is perfect temp in the winter.

My M+ from Bob keeps those cigars at a steady 65/65 all the time and I never have a problem with mold or temps or anything. I have a lot of cigars aging. I figure in about 5 years I will have a M+ full of beauties.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i now have my 50, 150 and 300 count humidors in my bedroom (have since the temps hit 70 degrees) where the a/c keeps the temp (according to the humidors gauges) between 65-72 degrees
the humidity in all three stays between 58-62%. im thinking my gauges are off a little bit. all 3 have 65% beads in them. most of the cigars ive had have smoked extremely well at these settings. a few have been a little tight, but i think it has been due to other reasons. havent had any cracking or any other negative happenings. :smile: