What's new

All Rise! The Honorable Time Machine from VA has taken the bench.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Do do you build time?

I'd like a case of extra please, I am lacking extra time lately for cigars, and am missing out on lancero February...

Oh, and woof Woof.

Bienvenue, from Montréal, QC, Canada

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you all for standing. You may sit.

I am Time Machine and I hail from King George, which is just outside of Fredericksburg, VA. I've been smoking cigars for a few years, and have quit several thousand times. Finally I realized that cigars are my only happiness. Ok, maybe family too, but cigars are definitely at the top of the list. Is that wrong? Maybe, but it feels so right.

Anyways, I'm honored to be a part of this group. I hate starting new things, I'm clearly over qualified to be a noob with one post, but I guess we all have to start somewhere. I work in Maryland which seems to be a hotbed of cigar activity, so who knows, maybe I will be able to catch up with some of you and light em' up someday.
Howdy sir!
Luckily, from the bottom of my heart, I do not live there still but I lived in the beautiful orange county, VA for a few years. Used to travel to your neck of the woods for some football games during high school. But it is nice to meet you!
Best Regards,
Zak