What's new

All this, for ONE stick?

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
You know I hope that this a great stIck but my question is how does ghurka get away with still being able to make a cigar on this level. I don't mean to bash the cigar itself as they do a good job of justifing the price with rarity of ingredients but haven't they done a pretty good job of destroying their name with all the low end products they release.
Posted via Mobile Device

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I saw one review that was from a self proclaimed Gurkha hater and he liked this cigar. Said that it had the congac flavor but was made from a good cigar and that flavor came through as well. I truly do hope you enjoy it for what you gave up.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
"all the low end products they release."

Believe it or not, currently 74 blends and counting!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
You know I hope that this a great stIck but my question is how does ghurka get away with still being able to make a cigar on this level. I don't mean to bash the cigar itself as they do a good job of justifing the price with rarity of ingredients but haven't they done a pretty good job of destroying their name with all the low end products they release.
Posted via Mobile Device
They can set whatever price they want. If someone is fool enough to buy it, they are geniuses aren't they?

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Posted via Mobile Device
I cannot not read that without hearing your accent now. :rofl:

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Ok, so I smoked this cigar last night....review to follow of course...But I can safely say...

It did not make me throw up.

So, I've got that going for me...

~brooks

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
brooks, dont worry about the haters! I would have done it personally. It's worth a try if you are willing to part with ur bundle of cigars. Sounds legit to me.