What's new

all time favorite movie line

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
My friends and I are always quoting movie lines of some sort. But what I want to know is what is your favorite line from any movie. Serious or funny. And why.
Here goes...
"Any man with a dick can make a baby. It takes a real man to be a father to that child."
-lawrence fishburn in Boyz n tha hood
I have lived my life by this quote. My father was never really around for me as a child and I swore that I would always be there for my son.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
This is a revolution of the mind...vanilla sky

Not sure why, but it always stuck with my brother and I and we typically reference when strange things happen

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Serious: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." --J.R.R. Tolkien / LOTR.

Funny: "It's got a cop motor, a four hundred and forty cubic inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters, so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say? Is it the new Bluesmobile?" --Elwood Blues -- "Fix the cigarette lighter." --Jake

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Vagiclean, huh? What's the matter, honey? Little extra cheese on the taco? Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough.