What's new

all time favorite movie line

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Gosh! You have my last name tattooed right there under the j’s! First I get my name in the phone book and now I’m on your ass! You know, I bet more people see that than the phone book.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
"Calling it your job don't make it right, boss." —Paul Newman, Cool Hand Luke (1967)

"Anything can be great. I don't care, bricklaying can be great, if a guy knows — if he knows what he's doing and why, and he can make it come off." —Paul Newman, The Hustler

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nine! The Navy Diver is not a fighting man, he is a salvage expert. Ten! If it is lost underwater, he finds it. If it's sunk, he brings it up. If it's in the way, he moves it. Eleven! If he's lucky, he will die young, 200 feet beneath the waves, for that is the closest he'll ever get to being a hero. Hell, I don't know why anybody would want to be a Navy Diver. Now you report to this line, Cookie!
Men of Honor

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Does Mr. Wallace look like a bitch?" "Say what one more time!" - Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction
"It doesn't take rocket appliances." "One man's garbage is another man person's good ungarbage" "Does a bear shit on the pope?" - Ricky on Trailer Park Boys
"You just gotta keep livin' man. L-I-V-I-N." - Wooderson on Dazed and Confused
"I only came here to do two things: kick some ass and drink some beer. Looks like I'm almost out of beer." - Dazed and Confused

These are only a few. I could quote all day long lol

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This ones pretty great. Its from The Rock (Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery). Its the Hummer and Ferrari chase scene. The line comes in at the end (stoner guy on mototcycle) but the chase scene is worth watching first.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This one definitely trumps the top video. Most of you might not have heard of this movie but the one doing the talking is Raul Juilia (Gomez Addams from the movie Addams Family). The movie is called Gumball Rally

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>