What's new

Allergy Medication

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Just circling back to this thread since my allergies are now in overdrive. My biggest trigger is tree pollen then everything else. Though Im not stuffed up and congested (thanks to a combo of Alegra, Nasacort and sleeping with a Cpap machine that all keep me breathing), I just don't have the desire to sit out and smoke. I mean, I do desire to sit out and smoke but the consequences are near death (at least it feels that way).
It also makes picking a smoke difficult... it needs to count but I don't want to pick a prime stick cause I don't want to waste it, but I also want to smoke something good if Im going to pay for it, but I don't want to waste it... UGH!

This says it all:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As an allergy sufferer who has tried all 3 of the second generation antihistmines, as well as most of the over the counter first-generation variety, I have to say I think it depends on the person. When I first saw my Clemastine prescription, I was surprised, but when my allergist podbrad properly dose medicine all became norms. The taste of cigars has not changed for me.