What's new

Always trying to build my network

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a securities license so I'm no longer allowed to use LinkedIn.
Securities licence as in a series 7?

Why couldn't you live closer OP!! Wife and I are going bonkers looking for a minivan... arg - I would so buy from you. Involved in a hit and run here recently (t-boned) :(.

Everyone is fine btw - shaken up - but fine.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Securities licence as in a series 7?

Why couldn't you live closer OP!! Wife and I are going bonkers looking for a minivan... arg - I would so buy from you. Involved in a hit and run here recently (t-boned) :(.

Everyone is fine btw - shaken up - but fine.
glad hear yas are ok! I shipped a van to cali a few weeks ago... just saying lol. wait a min. your in Kansas! Time for a her..f... i mean family road trip to six flags stl! Im 5 min down the street

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glad hear yas are ok! I shipped a van to cali a few weeks ago... just saying lol. wait a min. your in Kansas! Time for a her..f... i mean family road trip to six flags stl! Im 5 min down the street
Ha! Been there. Actually "camped one night at the KOA there" :).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 & 63. At some point I may pursue a series 7, by for now the 6/63 are enough for what I do (branch manager).
Very cool - I had no idea that you weren't allowed to use a linkedin account. Matter a fact, I thought it was the most common form of "promotion" for financial professionals. I really need to look more into it.

BTW get your 7 for the heck of it!! :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im half tempted to chase down a series 7 and jump fields
You need to be sponsored - hence, 99% of the time you'll need to have jumped ship before chasing. That and if you jump - hopefully they'll pay for it. I have seen more than a few co's make you pay for it.

Finance is a racket brother. Think long and hard :).

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I didn't know you had to be sponsored. Which one is the life and health? Ive had a few offers in the past to work with brokers that do life health and stock. I might consider it again...