What's new

Always trying to build my network

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
6 & 63. At some point I may pursue a series 7, by for now the 6/63 are enough for what I do (branch manager).
What bank?

I didn't know you had to be sponsored. Which one is the life and health? Ive had a few offers in the past to work with brokers that do life health and stock. I might consider it again...
I have my life and health license and sold Final Expense for a while. Actually did really well in PA with it, but not so much down here in Dallas. Different markets. Good money if you can spend about 5 years and build up your residuals. I still have around $300-$500/mo coming in from selling it two years ago.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What bank?

I have my life and health license and sold Final Expense for a while. Actually did really well in PA with it, but not so much down here in Dallas. Different markets. Good money if you can spend about 5 years and build up your residuals. I still have around $300-$500/mo coming in from selling it two years ago.
Different markets is an understatement lol. You can say what you want about a sell being a sell, but I tell you what, those core values that you need to tap into really are night and day different in different parts of the country lol!!

Good times... lol

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Look me up as well if you like. Eddy Villalobos

I also work for a major bank and own 2 business and am about to start a small investment partnerhip with a friend.