What's new

American Horror Story *warning: possible spoilers

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just started last night. Have to catch up with Comcast on demand. I'm sure I'll have seen all the episodes by Monday.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So far its a great series. Very well acted and the writing seems to be good so far. I'll wait until you catch up to start talking theories.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I hate scary movies. And this show makes me pick my feet up off the floor, and put them on the couch.

AND I LOVE IT.

Very well acted, we love the mom from Friday Night Lights. Creepy as hell, but it's only an hour at a time, with commercials. So its good for those of us who don't like scary stuff.

My reason for hating scary movies... I am 10 years old and watched Cujo and Creepshow in the same night at a freind's house. His mom went in to labor, so i had to walk home at 11:00 at night. Suburban Houston neighborhood with half acre plots. So 20 houses is a long walk on the dark with big dogs barking in every yard and shadows everywhere, and a 10 year old kid's mind messing with him. So I don't watch them now, because I want to be able to take the trash out at night and not have to run because the boogie man is gonna get me if i don't.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Ugh, my wife went upstairs to watch another episode but I had just lit a cigar, so now I'm trying to time it so I don't go in to early and spoil it. I'll have to catch up with her tomorrow. Thank goodness Friday is work from home day. :nodlaugh:

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I watched the first 5 episodes, but then episodes 6 and 7 never showed up on Comcast on Demand, and now episode 8 is there? What the heck? I thought the first few episodes were okay, but frankly, I wasn't totally feeling it. Kind of tacky, kind of contrived.

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I watched the first 5 episodes, but then episodes 6 and 7 never showed up on Comcast on Demand, and now episode 8 is there? What the heck? I thought the first few episodes were okay, but frankly, I wasn't totally feeling it. Kind of tacky, kind of contrived.
5, 6, 7, 8 is on HULU and FX website.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think the next 3.5 episodes (there are two episodes left and the last is an hour and a half) are gonna be real interesting plot twists per the blog I posted above. I will be interested to see how it plays out.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The show is absolutely amazing. Like Dave, I also hate scary movies but this show has so much more than just scare tactics. The whole plot is twisted and complex. I'm just hoping they actually pull the loose ends together and not leave us with another Lost series

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I can't wait. I usually watch this with my best friend (and smoking buddy) and my girlfriend. Normally she hates anything to do with this type of show/genre but for some reason has been sucked in all season. Gives us all something to do on a Wed night.