What's new

Amount of time to receive order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here's a crazy story. I told a buddy of mine I smoke with the vendor I got my CC's from, and he ordered some back in June. Unfortunately for him they never made it to him. So I told him to ask for a reshipment and he got one and it made it to him. So I just talked to him today on the phone and he tells me that the first shipment arrived at his doorstep the other day with the package date of June! lol Has this ever happened to someone on here? He asked me though if he is going to get charged for another box since they showed up, and he said he doesn't really have the money for them now. Or is this a great streak of luck and he basically got a free box of cigars? I told him i'd ask the great brothers on my forum. Any help would be appreciated.
Same thing happened to me. Let the vendor know and was offered the option of shipping them back or sending payment. Debated shipping but after calculating the cost and the hassle, made arrangements to pay instead. Vendor ended up knocking 10% off which was very cool to me.
Same thing here. Contacted vendor and told them haven't received it after the 25th day. They reshipped no problem and ended up getting both within 3 days of each other.
Vendor said to ship one back or arrange payment. Just like @JusBlaze didn't want to go through the hassle so arranged payment. Vendor also gave a $25 discount. Ended up with two boxes of CoRos---not complaining.

If vendor found out box was delivered and I didn't contact them, could chance getting black listed....not worth it.....Also the Karma factor too

Status
Not open for further replies.