What's new

Amount of time to receive order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUPLVR

Found
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Another record breaking delivery time for me- Order placed early Monday, shipped out from OZ same day, and it arrived at my house about 30 min ago. Now, just gotta make it thru this work day. This is such a relief cuz I've been on a rough streak with LAX for so long that I was almost considering shutting things down for a while, but I'm doin cartwheels now (not really, too old and fat-I'd break my hip), but I am super stoked!!!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Another record breaking delivery time for me- Order placed early Monday, shipped out from OZ same day, and it arrived at my house about 30 min ago. Now, just gotta make it thru this work day. This is such a relief cuz I've been on a rough streak with LAX for so long that I was almost considering shutting things down for a while, but I'm doin cartwheels now (not really, too old and fat-I'd break my hip), but I am super stoked!!!
I haven't ordered from OZ in a while but it seems like it used to take every bit of 2 weeks. Maybe I will revisit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I just rec'd one from OZ. From Ship date to door 7 days. Including 2 days in NY "Sorting" which scared me.....haha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here's a crazy story. I told a buddy of mine I smoke with the vendor I got my CC's from, and he ordered some back in June. Unfortunately for him they never made it to him. So I told him to ask for a reshipment and he got one and it made it to him. So I just talked to him today on the phone and he tells me that the first shipment arrived at his doorstep the other day with the package date of June! lol Has this ever happened to someone on here? He asked me though if he is going to get charged for another box since they showed up, and he said he doesn't really have the money for them now. Or is this a great streak of luck and he basically got a free box of cigars? I told him i'd ask the great brothers on my forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I would think the vendor would receive some kind of delivery confirmation. At least if I was a vendor I would. But most say after 30 days they will reship. They may ask if he wants to be charged or wants to ship 1 box back. I would just keep it and be charged. If he doesn't have the money I'm sure he could sell a box.

This has not happened to me personally, just speculating. Hopefully the first box isn't so dried out they aren't recoverable. If they are too dried out, ship them back and don't get charged.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
So here's a crazy story. I told a buddy of mine I smoke with the vendor I got my CC's from, and he ordered some back in June. Unfortunately for him they never made it to him. So I told him to ask for a reshipment and he got one and it made it to him. So I just talked to him today on the phone and he tells me that the first shipment arrived at his doorstep the other day with the package date of June! lol Has this ever happened to someone on here? He asked me though if he is going to get charged for another box since they showed up, and he said he doesn't really have the money for them now. Or is this a great streak of luck and he basically got a free box of cigars? I told him i'd ask the great brothers on my forum. Any help would be appreciated.
Same thing happened to me. Let the vendor know and was offered the option of shipping them back or sending payment. Debated shipping but after calculating the cost and the hassle, made arrangements to pay instead. Vendor ended up knocking 10% off which was very cool to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.