What's new

And so it begins...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Valium is definitely the way to go. After the procedure, I was give a specimen bottle to fill and bring back after a certain period of time. As we were checking out, the young receptionist asked my wife if I had the urine specimen bottle. In my stoned valium stupor I had to loudly giggle, "That's not what it's for." The young lady turned red as my wife at the time lead me away before I could say anything else.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Brett, you really need to stop bringing that up!

Todd, you better pray they to that right.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh my GOD! I'm laughing myself silly reading these posts!!!

I had mine done in '95 Todd, no big deal. In the doc's office, local anesthesia, I'll stop the story there. Ice bags and darvocet are your friend. If you take some Tylenol (NOT asprin!) before you go in it won't be so bad. I didn't like the sting of the needle but it didn't feel nearly as bad as the catheter I had to have last week after my GB surgery!

Suck it up man, go get it done. No more risks to your wife's health from the BC, no condoms, anywhere, anytime, any... er wait, tell me how that's supposed to go again?

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I doubt many here will understand the Miss Michigan reference Dad.

Besides, I have a cool wife...she will be producing the samples.:jitb:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I'm just saying you're a wuss. I don't even know if I could do that, I'm a bigger wuss.