Rating - 100%
57   0   0
oh hell yea... Knock my ass out...

Had enough surgery to know that I want to be passed the hell out

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Don't forget to shave. Stock up on some frozen peas. Get a magic marker and write a great big NO (well maybe it would be more like "NO") on the fuselage and enjoy the painkillers.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Boppa-Wasch said:
Miss Michigan will be your friend for a day.........Resamples.............:waving:

Todd did you get caught stroking it to Miss Michigan by your dad...

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Dude, go for the knock out! I did and it's the only way to go...I didn't want to be awake while someone was cutting on my NUTS! Are you crazy?????

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
indyrob said:
It's like a train wreck...you want to pull your eyes off this thread....but you can't.
That's a good analogy - by the way - I hurt just thinking about this:ninja: :facerub: :crytears:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I swear I just got goosebumps hearing about the "huge" needle. . . I'd HAVE to be knocked out to let anyone near my nuts w/ anything sharp

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Headbanger said:
Both my dogs say its not too bad, just lick yourself until you feel better.
If we could do that, who would need to get this done?

I'm supposed to get this done too, I just can't bring myself to make the call. I know how you feel.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Well, they were supposed to call and set up the appointment today but never called and I was out of the office for work today.

I'lll call them tomorrow.

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well as you can guess with six kids I had this done 3 yrs ago and it was something I'll never forget...I have to be honest, it sucked, the needle they gave for the local Hurt like hell...and when the doc pulled on the Vas to get some slack it felt like it was being pulled from my chest :angeryell ..Oh yea the burning smell ..nasty. The best part was when the nurse took my penis wrapped it in gauze and then held the gauze with surgical clips and handed them to me to hold for the procedure:roundtheh Talk about holding your own...wtf

Get knocked out Todd!!!:sleep: