What's new

Announcing 2017 BOTL Cigar Safari October 15th-18th 2017

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Just don't tell you wife it's a "Once in a lifetime trip. " Those words keep coming back to haunt me.
I tell her "How shitty it was, flight sucks, Food is really bad , and its just no place For u Dear" .......
Seems to have worked so far , but she does ask Y , I keep going back if it sucks so bad ......(she got me on that one ) ........

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I tell her "How shitty it was, flight sucks, Food is really bad , and its just no place For u Dear" .......
Seems to have worked so far , but she does ask Y , I keep going back if it sucks so bad ......(she got me on that one ) ........
You can tell her because you get to smoke cigars, drink rum and chase senoritas all day! So there is nothing for her to do!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
You do it for the kids Brad... you do it for the kids. Duh :)

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Definitely worth the trip. But whatever you do, NEVER play Nicaraguan Blackjack with @BradMc
I'm going to take the 5th......
Also, figure out how much rum your gonna drink and double it
We only put down a total of 3 bottles of Rum that Night , between the five of us .......

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Hot Damn 2 FOG head to Esteli , this could be trouble ...... still more room guys we need one more person we don't want to have either one of us without chaperone

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Def sign me up for this. Me and my buddy Melvin have been dying to go on this trip for a while now. Can't wait to meet the DE crew