What's new

Announcing the BOTL Store

Eric

Staff member

In partnership with Cigar Solutions, we are announcing the soft launch of the BOTL Store. The store will be the official marketplace for BOTL apparel* and future BOTL branded cigar accessories, gadgets and more. The big bonus is that we can make group buys of requested items easy and streamlined for everyone. Ron will hopefully chime in here and explain how that will work as well as anything I may have missed.

This forum is setup for group buy and product requests. What items that aren't currently in the store that you would like to see? The whole idea behind the store is to make it tailored specifically towards our community offering branded and unique products. Sales (including multiple item discounts i.e. HERF Tubes) will be specifically for BOTL members. Need cigar bags? They're in the store already!

You can access the link to the store at the top site menu or by remembering BOTLstore.com
If you have any questions, please let ask here.

Thanks!

* The remainder of BOTL Hats and Workshirts will return on the BOTL Store July 20th. If you would like to purchase one between now and then, the only place to do so is at the http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=53131 at a special price.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Niiiiiiiiice. Looking forward to the swag! The group buy feature is a plus. Especially for those of us on fixed cigar budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
An extra finger?!?!? An extra finger? What next?!??!?

D Quintero

Fumador
cant wait !

goin with either the hood oranament, mudflap, and or shiftknob.
iced out pendant, grill !

Dope Yo!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
The zippo caddy. Is it the same size as the regular 5 cigar caddy.
The Zippo Caddy is an Otterbox 1000 with precut foam designed to hold a Zippo lighter. Designed for checking lighter at airport. If not flying, just a great waterproof lighter case. smaller than a 5 cigar caddy, it will hold a regular size pack of cigarettes

Last edited:

RonC

www.igloodor.com
The BOTLstore will have most items that Cigar Solutions sells, but there will be some differences.

While I sell on Ebay as well as Cigar Solutions, this new BOTL Store will be different. You guys have different buying habits than the regular public. You buy better quality items, and you tend to like group buys and quanity discounts. This store will be set up so that there are more quantity discounts available on items that you tend to buy in bulk (like the Herf- Tube and Boveda just to mention a couple). This storefront will also make it much easier for us to run group buys. Also, you guys can suggest a group buy, and if we can get a sufficient quatity, I can see what kind of deal I can get.

As Eric stated, there will be BOTL hats, t's, etc. We will also be working on branding some common accessories with a BOTL badge of some sort. I would like to have BOTL leather lighter/cutter pouches made with a BOTL logo embossed in it.

Its the very beginning of what we will be doing. If you order something from the store, and you run into a glitch, please PM me. There is always some things to iron out with new software.

Last edited: