What's new

Announcing the BOTL Store

RonC

www.igloodor.com
I will talk to a few of the guys at work and see if we can rope some numbers in. Need a rough number, price wise, to tell them.
go to botlstore.com

look at the bags and tubes

you will see the bulk pricing

if you have enough people, the tubes can be as low is $1.35 using the coupon code that i posted

1000 bags would be $69.00

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
My one and only request ever. A BOTL branded Guayabera from:
http://theguayaberalady.com/
You need me to run the group buy lmk! She finally has a website!
I said this to E last week when we were hanging out in Houston! I told you that this would be a good idea, E!

I also brought this one up to E as well, so I will throw it out there. A BOTL logo Subculture ashtray....metal ones, like the Liga ashtrays. I claim the first one!:stretchgr

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Most excellant of ideas, thanks to all involved in making this happen! :thumbsup:

GROUP BUY FOR 3 FINGER BAGS

so to get Ron says we need to commit to 10 100packs. want to see what the interest is in them. so guess i'll start a sign up sheet. Ron anyway to get a ballpark price on these cause i know that's everyones question. Also like to see a sticky made for group buys so be easier for people to find or make group buys. Thanks

EDIT: So guess would need some input. I was going to have them shipped to me and then distribute them myself. No problem doing this. or would people prefer to have ron ship em directly to you.

1)goingpostal 100bags
2)The EVP 100 bags

Last edited:

RonC

www.igloodor.com
GROUP BUY FOR 3 FINGER BAGS

so to get Ron says we need to commit to 10 100packs. want to see what the interest is in them. so guess i'll start a sign up sheet. Ron anyway to get a ballpark price on these cause i know that's everyones question.

1)goingpostal 100bags
2)The EVP 100 bags

here is how a group buy would work on the bags.

typically in a group buy, one BOTL member would receive the items, and take care of shipping himself. In this case, you would buy the 1000 box which has 10 - 100 packs. The bag manufacturer would ship direct to you. BOTL store is offering the same price that the manufacturer would charge you.

if you want BOTL store to ship the 100 packs, then the cost would be about $9-$10 plus shipping. I will get an exact quote. The extra $3 covers the extra cost of shipping the bags to me first, and a small amount for BOTL.

if that system makes you happy, then start a seperate thread and run a list on that thread. keep comments to a minimum so its easy to keep track of who wanst bags.

one you are up at least 10 commited, then those 10 BOTL members can buy them at the BOTL store, or a whole case can be shipped to the person who would like to run the group buy. rememeber on buying whole case, they can not be split up. so cases of 1000 only to get the case price.

I have no 3 finger bags in stock, so thats why the group buy thing will work well for all

here is how a group buy would work on the bags.

typically in a group buy, one BOTL member would receive the items, and take care of shipping himself. In this case, you would buy the 1000 box which has 10 - 100 packs. The bag manufacturer would ship direct to you. BOTL store is offering the same price that the manufacturer would charge you.

if you want BOTL store to ship the 100 packs, then the cost would be about $9-$10 plus shipping. I will get an exact quote. The extra $3 covers the extra cost of shipping the bags to me first, and a small amount for BOTL.

if that system makes you happy, then start a seperate thread and run a list on that thread. keep comments to a minimum so its easy to keep track of who wanst bags.

one you are up at least 10 commited, then those 10 BOTL members can buy them at the BOTL store, or a whole case can be shipped to the person who would like to run the group buy. rememeber on buying whole case, they can not be split up. so cases of 1000 only to get the case price.

I have no 3 finger bags in stock, so thats why the group buy thing will work well for all
Guess I should of been more clear. Yeah if we get enough people to commit, I'd get em shipped to me and then I'd ship em out the the rest of the group buy members. think I'll start another thread before this gets lost in the comments.

Last edited:
Mannnnn... Here I am thinking I should spend less on cigars and related, I guess that won't happen now. I'll definitely rock out a BOTL guayabera at the shop. Gotta represent!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
excellent idea E!! i like it!! maybe have a store forum in the marketplace for folk to post up their group buys, suggestions, et al.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
I like the BOTL ashtray Idea, but I say either black ceramic with white ouline and white BOTL in the center or reverse, white ceramic with black outlines and letters.