What's new

Another New Guy!

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
could be.... ive been to so many fricking games since they built Miller Park, im actually thinking about season tickets in the cheap seats. the g/f thinks im crazy, but i only live three hrs away. the drive will give me time to get those monster cigars smoked that i normally dont have time for now.

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Hello and Welcome........I use to be in the Mekong Delta, but that's another story................

Cigar_Ben

NiceTightAsh.com
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
:welcome:

I'm on the MS Gulf Coast. Cliff is right. There ain't NOTHING in the Delta except really good hunting and fishing. Drive over to Mississippi State U if you get a chance. Its the other side of Louisville. There's where I got my engineering degree.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hi y'all,

My name is Rich and I'm a college student in Wisconsin. After I graduate in May, I'm heading down to the Mississippi Delta region (I don't know exactly where yet) to teach elementary school. I plan on going back to school after a few years of work so I can get my PhD in philosophy. But enough about that.

I started smoking cigars in the summer of 2006 and my interest has continually increased. I recently set up my second desktop humidor.

I've seen BOTL mentioned a bunch of times on todayscigar.com, so I figured I'd come check the place out and see what you guys have going on over here. From my brief look around, it seems like a pretty sweet board.

Anyway, this is just a newb saying hi. Hi!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome, out of all the forums I have visited, this is the best, glad you found us.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome Rich, but we do have an age requirement. Your pic makes you a bit suspect for drinking and smokin'. Enjoy BoTL.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Welcome aboard!

Good luck with your career. Take it from me...you'll need it.