What's new

Any anglers out there?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just wondering if there's any anglers out there??? There has to be, right?

I was supposed to hit the Potomac River this past weekend and, as usual, something came up. Will be out there this coming Sunday looking for some bass and snakeheads.

I would like to know where and what your fishing for and whatchya catching.

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
I'm catching crappie on Kentucky lake. Very soon the bluegill will spawn so I'm looking to fill the freezer up the first week of May.

I'm not real big into it. But pond fishing is the best therapy money can buy.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Kentucky Lake is on my "bucket list". Some of the best bass and crappie fishing in the country...

I agree with the "therapy" statement although I would have to say ANY fishing is the best therapy money can buy.

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Love fishing here in Minnesota. I don't get out as often as I would like. Walleyes are popular and plentiful here. I try to get up to Lake of the Woods each year for a few days. There is nothing like being on the water.

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Yes it's a great place to fish. Grew up on that lake and have lived near it most of my life. The bass fishing is good as well, as are the Asian carp unfortunately. But bluegill and crappie are hard NOT to catch- which is good for me as I like to eat both.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Haven't been out yet this year. Soon as it warms up a little I'll be hitting the waters. Planning a trip mid august to go up to St. Germain WI and get a cabin and boat for a few days. Hope to pull in some eyes and maybe even a Musky...

Was going to rent a house boat but the value is in renting for a week and I don't have vacation days yet so my buddies and I are going to wait until next year.

I'll fish for anything anytime.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey LBuzzer, Lake Minnetonka, MN is also on my bucket list. some real good largemouth and smallmouth fishing..
3/5King, some of the best smallmouth fishing on the planet is in WI! But, it's like MN, just too dang cold for too much of the year. But, "Ice out" is almost worth it! Would love to spend a week on a house boat!

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
There's a lot of good fishing in my neck of the woods....bass, panfish, pike, musky, steelhead, salmon....the whole enchilada. I chase them all!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Use to have a 20ft Ranger Comanche with a 200hp Opitimax. I've been to Kentucky Lake a half dozen times. Table Rock a couple times. And a few other big names with the wife and boat. A few years back when we had more money and no children. Now I just belong to a fishing club where I go once a year. My 8 hr work day..... :(

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice man! I think we're going out to Kentucky lake this weekend. Out around Erin just to do some fishing off the docks and what not. I've been trying to catch some crappie off of our river but no luck so far.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
1 or 2 weeks out of the year I do some fishing on Lake Barkley, right next to Kentucky Lake, when visiting my parents permanent campsite down there. Nothing serious thou, just enough for a fish fry or 2.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Haven't been in a couple of years, but used to pike and walleye fish on Lake Vermilion, MN. Seriously a little piece of heaven

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Use to have a 20ft Ranger Comanche with a 200hp Opitimax. I've been to Kentucky Lake a half dozen times. Table Rock a couple times. And a few other big names with the wife and boat. A few years back when we had more money and no children. Now I just belong to a fishing club where I go once a year. My 8 hr work day..... :(
I feel your pain, brother! I used to fish a couple times a week, practicing for tournaments and then fishing the tourny's. Funny how responsibilities, kids, divorce and actually having to make a living can change things......

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Love taking the kayak out on the water, but haven't done so in over a year. It's fallen down on the priority list, for sure.

My hope is it will work out well to combine it with smoking a corn cob.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well.......
put the boat in last Sunday. Calling for 5mph winds E/NE.....should have known when the weather man calls for 5 expect 15/20.......put a few in the boat, all on jig+pig but, really expected to put a hurting on them with water temps around 60deg.

Hopefully getting at it again this coming weekend.........we'll see!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't been able to do much fishing since I quit my job to stay home with my daughter. The two of us do get out from time to time though. I consider myself an equal opportunity angler, but I definitely prefer saltwater fishing

1240017_10201449277767913_1088004269_n.jpg
rodholder stroller.jpg
asylum.jpgI

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am a half assed fisher. I got 3-4 times a year. Primarily Sport fishing for Large and Small mouth Bass. But when I go on Vaca up at MooseHead Lake, ME. I fish for Salmon and Lake Trout for dinner with my Father in law.