What's new

Any BMW M Fans here?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I sold my e36 almost exactly four years ago:

I still regret it sometimes, and I never see them (e36s I mean) down here, but I think that's because most people in South Florida seem to feel the need to get a new car every two years. I sold it before I moved because I realized that down here (1) the black car would not be any fun, even with a dove grey interior, and (2) the roads here are all flat, straight and with traffic lights or stop signs every 1/8 mile. It's unfair to an M car to even have one down here. Just good for posing. I'll never understand the prevalence of sports cars in these parts, but that's a different rant for a different day.

Incidentally, my brother lives in San Diego and has an e46 M3. Great car.

rennD

NinfaManiac
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I sold my e36 almost exactly four years ago:

I still regret it sometimes, and I never see them (e36s I mean) down here, but I think that's because most people in South Florida seem to feel the need to get a new car every two years. I sold it before I moved because I realized that down here (1) the black car would not be any fun, even with a dove grey interior, and (2) the roads here are all flat, straight and with traffic lights or stop signs every 1/8 mile. It's unfair to an M car to even have one down here. Just good for posing. I'll never understand the prevalence of sports cars in these parts, but that's a different rant for a different day.

Incidentally, my brother lives in San Diego and has an e46 M3. Great car.
Nice car man! Does your bro come out to the SoCalEuro meets?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Nice car man! Does your bro come out to the SoCalEuro meets?
Thanks! I don't think he does - I'm not sure that he knows about them. I know he used to go on drives with a VW group, but his friend with the R32 moved to Atlanta so he doesn't do that any longer. He and I own a Jeep together, which he keeps out there, so I think most of his vehicular fun these days involves wheeling out in the desert.

rennD

NinfaManiac
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The desert is fun too, but I have never had a vehicle for off-roading. Drop me a PM if your bro is ever interested in coming to SoCalEuro meets. :dance:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my daily beater is a lame CSL. I wish it was faster, might trade it fir a Honda Civic... just don't know yet.

Then of course I have a GTR also. Its OK, I mean don't get me wrong, its just doesn't have the balls I'm looking for.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
we traded in an M6 and got an Audi Q7. Damn I miss that car, but the Q7 is more practical
M6= Fun
Q7= Functional.

I like the Q7 a lot. Told my mom she should get one and get rid of her Mercedes E-class

My brother almost bought a 2003 M3, and ended up with a 93 RX-7. Don't need no pistons to keep up with a Ferrari F430 on the highway!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Q7 is not a pretty looking car. I'm sure it has all the amenities and such, but I just wouldn't be comfortable riding around in a high top shoe-mobile. No offense! Its, well its just not my dig.

I'd love to have an 86' RX7 with a 13b. I attend an automotive mechanic school :D so I'm pretty much infatuated with engines and auto's. Thus I have an eminence passion for Forumla 1. 1500 wbhp to each wheel, from a V8?!

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
i like my 280zxt it gets me around about as quick as i would like. ill post some pics later and then make sure to post pics throught the summer of my body work that im going to do. a nice subtle kit a new hood the old one has a dent then a nice new coat of paint. i cant wait till i have the funds to by a hood, kit and paint to get this thing started.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't but a body kit on it! That car is a mile-stone in the Z legacy. You should def restore it, and perhaps get some fiberglass parts to lighten your ride. They surely are amazing vehicles, but they drive like BOATS.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I have an 03 525I with the M sport pack 5 spd that I picked up 6 months ago...I like it, great on gas, enough room for the family, handles like it's on rails...but I really want an 03 M5.