What's new

Any BMW M Fans here?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Some nice cars in this thread!

As much as I do miss my M3, the BMW I regret selling the most is an e28 non-M 5 series. Beautiful car and still the standard against which I measure every sedan I drive. I've been keeping my eye open for a nice 2002 so if anyone has a lead on one PM me! I'm also desperate to get my hands on a 1957 Rambler Rebel (nearly impossible it seems) but I guess that's a topic for a different thread, haha.

rennD

NinfaManiac
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The E28 I drove once had so many luxury features, like heated seats. Very nice car indeed! Good luck in the hunt.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I love the M cars! Lately I've really been drooling over the E36/8 (preferably the 01-02 models) and E86's

But for now I'm driving this it's not an M car nor is it a badged BMW, but it's made by them and fun enough for me...at the moment

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Had that track day yet?
Sorry for the delay on these I just got some photos in from Summit point this past Saturday (5.9.09). It was a good day! The rain held off considering it had been raining here for about a week straight and they were calling for rain over the weekend as well.

Only bad part is that my oil temp was hitting 275degs so I had to start backing off a bit and run a gear higher but when it cooled down just enough I was back on it. I guess that's what happens when you run 5500-redline for as long as possible.

Might be time for an oil cooler.

Here are a couple pics.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
BTW I saw Z06 vette with 1400 miles go up in flames. Well not exactly up in flames but it shot a fireback out the back (not the exhaust) then the vette come flying out of a smoke cloud at 90 degrees while leaving parts and oil across the track. when it was towed back to the paddock area the paint on the rear was burnt and peeling from the heat, and a huge flat spot on it's rear tire from sliding ant the engine bay was white from the fire extinguishers.

that was 10 minutes into our first session. After seeing that I was almost ready to go home.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a soft spot for the E34 M5 and the 850CSI (almost an M) - Once I find a bit more disposible income (and garage space) those will be on the short list!

Nice M's everyone!

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The e34 are beautiful cars but the e60's are just all out beasts... i still need to post pics of my e46 ///M. it just rained/misted all day long yesterday so she's a tad dirty...dirty girl!