What's new

Any cigar noobs out there wondering how to properly light a cigar? We made a video!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
[video=youtube;rQ74eYjMEGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ74eYjMEGs[/video]

Ever wondered how to light a cigar properly? Look no further! Nicholas Melillo from Drew Estate Cigars is here to teach you. In this video, he goes over how to properly light your cigar with a butane torch light, soft flame light, matches, and cedar spills.

What’s your favorite method of lighting a cigar? Let us know below!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Great video, of coarse a lot of stuff I didn't know. I mainly use a torch and didn't know that about the flame. Thanks for sharing the info.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Great video! This is why I always hate to let the guys who work at the B&M cut and light my cigar. 8 of 10 times they dip the foot right into the flame. They are a big DE shop though, so maybe some of the less familiar sales associates will see this video at some point. Ha ha.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Nice video! I would have liked to see how you light the nica rustica/closed foot cigars. I love the taste of that extra wrapper and once that wrapper catches flame, thats where I stop toasting. Its quicker for me to light a closed foot that a traditional open foot.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Never even seen a cedar spill. Where do you guys get these? Are they just the cedar sheet that is inside certain boxes?