What's new

Any Cyanogenmod geeks out there?

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I was at one point, until upgrading to the SG4. I hate that this phone is so locked down. I'm joining the Nexus line, the next go around and never leaving.
I am thinking my next phone may be a Nexus or maybe Vanilla S4 from the Playstore.
The S4 is a slick piece of hardware, don't get me wrong, just the software lock down that kills it. If you can get an unlocked unit, I'd say do it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at one point, until upgrading to the SG4. I hate that this phone is so locked down. I'm joining the Nexus line, the next go around and never leaving.
I am thinking my next phone may be a Nexus or maybe Vanilla S4 from the Playstore.
The S4 is a slick piece of hardware, don't get me wrong, just the software lock down that kills it. If you can get an unlocked unit, I'd say do it!
I hate locked bootloaders and the hassle they create. I just want a phone that I don't have to jump through hoops to clear it of bloat ware. If the next Nexus has LTE I'm sold.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I saw something about 1 step roooting programs. . Any recommendations on that? I do want to do it but I haven't much patience for much tweaking

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I saw something about 1 step roooting programs. . Any recommendations on that? I do want to do it but I haven't much patience for much tweaking
I have used "One Click Root" I think it still has a trial. It doesn't work on all devices. The best thing to do is go to the XDA forum and look at the sub forum for your phone.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have used "One Click Root" I think it still has a trial. It doesn't work on all devices. The best thing to do is go to the XDA forum and look at the sub forum for your phone.
Odin is pretty easy to use to. Especially if you follow a YouTube or xda forum guide.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Odin is pretty easy to use to. Especially if you follow a YouTube or xda forum guide.
Yep I love Odin and even mobile Odin. ;)

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yep I love Odin and even mobile Odin. ;)
That's what I always used. Damn. This thread is making me miss my galaxy. Don't get me wrong the iphone suits my uses better but damn I miss messing with my rom! Lol.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Phone: Samsung Note 3 AT&T N900A
SuperUser: Knox has been detected; would you like to disable Knox?
Me: F*** yes mother f***er!!!!!