What's new

Any Turkey Hunters on here?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sure there's a bunch of turkey hunters on here... Just wondering who's hunting already or who plans on hunting turkeys this year and where?
Since I'm up here in Ny my season doesn't start until May 1st. I honestly haven't even began to scout yet since we've only had about 3 days above 40 degrees this year. I drive about 600 miles a week for work and haven't seen a damn turkey in about 6 months.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man you need to come to KS - turkeys every freaking place.

Anyway - Not a turkey but...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man you need to come to KS - turkeys every freaking place.

Anyway - Not a turkey but...

Just saw this yesterday.. pretty damn funny but there is no way I'd throw my bow at anything lol.. I've always thought about making a trip out to Kansas for deer or turkey hunting. It's just so damn expensive to get a guide out there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw this yesterday.. pretty damn funny but there is no way I'd throw my bow at anything lol.. I've always thought about making a trip out to Kansas for deer or turkey hunting. It's just so damn expensive to get a guide out there.
Guide? Yeah I guess you could go that way. But you wouldn't need to me thinks. Might help though.

And yeah, I nearly died when I saw him throw the bow lol. I mean, it's the right thing to do and all (not letting wounded prey get away), but dang LOL>

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guide? Yeah I guess you could go that way. But you wouldn't need to me thinks. Might help though.

And yeah, I nearly died when I saw him throw the bow lol. I mean, it's the right thing to do and all (not letting wounded prey get away), but dang LOL>
What do you mean? Need to me thinks? lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turkey season starts in April here in MI. Last year's winter really took a toll on them up here, lots starved before hunting season began. Hope this year is better. Ive actually seen a few already this year.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I dont turkey hunt here south of chi but i back up to woods and a corn field. Went driving down our main road West and group of 15 were scratching and fighting. Turned the corner to head north and a bigger group of about 20 were doing the same in the field just of the road....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was just complaining about not seeing any turkeys in months but as I was rushing home today to watch some Opening Day baseball, I spotted a hedgerow with about 20-30 turkeys in it and noticed about 10 Jakes in there. I think we are finally turning the corner with the weather (even though Wednesday is a high of 40).