What's new

Any Turkey Hunters on here?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Deer? Turkey? Long Island? Where you at on LI CVAC?
Suffolk county. But you have to go east for pretty much all of the game. Talking LIE east to the end. We can only bow hunt here, but January is late season shotgun/muzzleloader for deer. But can only hunt monday-friday. I think the laws changed this past year for it though.

Ducks,geese etc you can go pretty much anywhere in the great south bay I think and just 500ft or more away from any homes.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Doesn't start here for anyone who didn't get a draw until May 1st. I'll be out quite a bit once that day comes.

Hopefully this year in better than the last couple. Sure is hard to bag one of those stupid things with a bow.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd have to go back and check, maybe Simmons? Whatever it is it was like $40 at a Cabella's Black Friday deal a couple years back.
This was me holding my phone up to it.
I don't think its that terrible considering you are taking a picture with your phone through the scope.. Great bird. What state are you hunting?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm heading out in a second to put out another trail camera to see if I can pattern them a little better. Wish it wasn't 30 mph winds so I could smoke a cigar while I head out there