What's new

Any Vietnam War Veterans here?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Friend was there is 65 - 66 he just return from a FREE trip back to Vietnam, sponsored by a group called the Greatest Generation Foundation, apprently they want to help 1,000 Vietnam War Vets return to Vietnam to see the country today.

Bill apprently had a good time, sent this e-mail to all his Boot Camp buddies. So I am passing the information along if anyone wishes to explore a FREE Trip.

FYI

http://www.tggf.org/remember-vietnam

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well there a group that does honor flights to WW-II Vets to D.C. To see all the sites. Several friends who fought in WW-II have been on an honor Flights, really enjoyed the trip to D.C.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
People have nothing and they are still happy, people value family even if they dont or cant give gifts they are happy just to spend time together divorce is unheard of do familys still seperate sure. People there are so kind and helpful the food is so good. There are definatly things i would miss like milk its not impossible to get but its exspinsive

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well the funny thing is people are still stand in line to get into the USA, trying to cross or border ileagally to get in, maybe they know something we do not.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
People have nothing and they are still happy, people value family even if they dont or cant give gifts they are happy just to spend time together divorce is unheard of do familys still seperate sure. People there are so kind and helpful the food is so good. There are definatly things i would miss like milk its not impossible to get but its exspinsive
I brought up the idea to the wife to take a month long trip out there. Found some places for $400-500 a month in rent with cleaning service and security.

Would be a great time for sure

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Anytime you go just ask i will send the father in law over he was a chef and a cruise liner in his earlier days he has a cheap rate and his food is great. Wonderful place

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
They bring in more positivity than you do

:)

Actually you need to visit the State that Border with Mexico. TX, NM, AZ, and California, and see with you every the problem associated with ileagle aliens. These State Prisions & Jail are full of these unwelcome guests, costing billions of tax dollar to lock up, feed, take care of.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Actually you need to visit the State that Border with Mexico. TX, NM, AZ, and California, and see with you every the problem associated with ileagle aliens. These State Prisions & Jail are full of these unwelcome guests, costing billions of tax dollar to lock up, feed, take care of.
Lol, the ignorance within you is astonishing.

"While illegal immigrants ages 18 to 35 are about 2 percent of of the Arizona population, they are almost 8 percent of the prison population." This was taken from a report written by John R Lott from the Crime Prevention Research Center.

So yeah, your definition of "full" is comical.

I was stationed in Yuma AZ for 5 years. I frequented these border towns as they had great restaurants and some pretty cool dive bars.

I was always excited to go there as the people were very kind and hard working. I often crossed the border to chinese food on the other side and for drinks at night with fellow Marines and local friends.

I was also stationed in San Diego CA. A massive border city. I would go to the border towns there as well for some of the best seafood.

You probably stuff your face with lettuce every now and then. Or maybe you don't, maybe you don't like eating your greens.

You cry that you want these people removed from AZ, CA, NM, and TX. Thats hilarious. A full removal would cause huge economic issues for these states. You think there are Americans lining to work the fields during the peak of summer in the Arizona desert? You think Monterey and Salinas CA have Americans lined up to clear the crops from fields at all these coastal communities where produce is grown? They are harder working people, probably work harder than you ever did. They are a big part of these states economically. Your stone age ideas are funny. You do not realize what impacts would come.

So your statement about the prisons being "full" of illegals is hilarious and you're WRONG.

You turn every post on this board political. The Political subforum has been closed for a while now.

You don't even realize whats going on in your state entirely. You probably sit in front of a television and take everything reported on TV as true gospel.

You must be in Arizona tho. Think about it next time you're at the grocery store, or out having a sandwich. Think about that nice crisp lettuce being stuffed in your mouth. And be grateful that you didnt have to pick it, those illegals did. So you could eat a great sandwich.

Go talk with @sean Him and i don't see eye to eye, and never will. But even he will tell you that your ideas on immigration are hilarious considering you live in CA or Arizona. You must want to see a huge agricultural collapse. All four of those states would fail in the agriculture sector and others if they followed your set of old grumpy bitter ridiculous ideas. You turn a blind eye to American criminals, child rapists, murderers .. you don't complain about those tax dollars being spent to house and feed those animals in prison.

Damn, thats probably the longest post i have ever typed here.

I am glad politicians are becoming younger.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Lol, the ignorance within you is astonishing.

"While illegal immigrants ages 18 to 35 are about 2 percent of of the Arizona population, they are almost 8 percent of the prison population." This was taken from a report written by John R Lott from the Crime Prevention Research Center.

So yeah, your definition of "full" is comical.

I was stationed in Yuma AZ for 5 years. I frequented these border towns as they had great restaurants and some pretty cool dive bars.

I was always excited to go there as the people were very kind and hard working. I often crossed the border to chinese food on the other side and for drinks at night with fellow Marines and local friends.

I was also stationed in San Diego CA. A massive border city. I would go to the border towns there as well for some of the best seafood.

You probably stuff your face with lettuce every now and then. Or maybe you don't, maybe you don't like eating your greens.

You cry that you want these people removed from AZ, CA, NM, and TX. Thats hilarious. A full removal would cause huge economic issues for these states. You think there are Americans lining to work the fields during the peak of summer in the Arizona desert? You think Monterey and Salinas CA have Americans lined up to clear the crops from fields at all these coastal communities where produce is grown? They are harder working people, probably work harder than you ever did. They are a big part of these states economically. Your stone age ideas are funny. You do not realize what impacts would come.

So your statement about the prisons being "full" of illegals is hilarious and you're WRONG.

You turn every post on this board political. The Political subforum has been closed for a while now.

You don't even realize whats going on in your state entirely. You probably sit in front of a television and take everything reported on TV as true gospel.

You must be in Arizona tho. Think about it next time you're at the grocery store, or out having a sandwich. Think about that nice crisp lettuce being stuffed in your mouth. And be grateful that you didnt have to pick it, those illegals did. So you could eat a great sandwich.

Go talk with @sean Him and i don't see eye to eye, and never will. But even he will tell you that your ideas on immigration are hilarious considering you live in CA or Arizona. You must want to see a huge agricultural collapse. All four of those states would fail in the agriculture sector and others if they followed your set of old grumpy bitter ridiculous ideas. You turn a blind eye to American criminals, child rapists, murderers .. you don't complain about those tax dollars being spent to house and feed those animals in prison.

Damn, thats probably the longest post i have ever typed here.

I am glad politicians are becoming younger.
Don't look now, but we're seeing eye to eye both on immigration issues, and Vietnamese food being delicious. @Hoshneer would crap his pants if he saw this.

For the record, and for the sake of our feud, I still think Wawa sandwiches and Dunkin Donuts suck, though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk