What's new

Any Vietnam War Veterans here?

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I wish my dad was still alive to partake in this. He formed many friendships in our community with the people of Vietnam. In my experience the culture is amazing and my dad would have loved to have gone back and visited.

I personally would love to go so I can visit all my my family that has to be there somewhere.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I wish my dad was still alive to partake in this. He formed many friendships in our community with the people of Vietnam. In my experience the culture is amazing and my dad would have loved to have gone back and visited.

I personally would love to go so I can visit all my my family that has to be there somewhere.
I was going to invite you on a trip. But you blocked me then unblocked me then left our group then unfriended me twice

So hard pass

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well this is a prime example of the problem Arizona is facing, and it is still not fixed. Guy in our Cigar Club recently retired from Border Patrol 28 +years, his last Station was Ajo, AZ, north of Organ Pipe.

https://www.hcn.org/articles/after-12-years-organ-pipe-national-monument-reopens

Last January I actually went down to see Organ Pipe, the area is IMHO still not safe after dark. No I left before dark. Like I said the guy in our Club worked for DHS Border Patrol in that sector. He told thing that never made the news.

Fixing immigration is a answer, hope they figure out the answer, as the problem has been going on as long as I can remember 50 years plus.

IMHO there are two kind of immigrants, legal, and ileagle. BTW my great grandparent on one side came through the a placed called Ellis Island, legally.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Yo have any of you tried those new pre release cigars from room 101 with the bands that were printed on a black and white laserjet printer?

Wonder how horrible they smoke

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Time to try and get the message out about FREE TRIPS AGAIN.

Friend was there is 65 - 66 he just return from a FREE trip back to Vietnam, sponsored by a group called the Greatest Generation Foundation, apprently they want to help 1,000 Vietnam War Vets return to Vietnam to see the country today.

Bill apprently had a good time, sent this e-mail to all his Boot Camp buddies. So I am passing the information along if anyone wishes to explore a FREE Trip.

FYI

http://www.tggf.org/remember-vietnam

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I was going to invite you on a trip. But you blocked me then unblocked me then left our group then unfriended me twice

So hard pass
Pretty sure that's a typical reaction that you get. I wonder how many more times you'll bring this up in a non-related topic on this forum board.

You have my sincerest apologies but sometimes Facebook isn't the best platform just like at one time BOTL was a place where we could all discuss and not be attacked.

Ahhh.... I remember those days well.

We may disagree Chuck but we gotta move past this in our relationship.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Pretty sure that's a typical reaction that you get. I wonder how many more times you'll bring this up in a non-related topic on this forum board.

You have my sincerest apologies but sometimes Facebook isn't the best platform just like at one time BOTL was a place where we could all discuss and not be attacked.

Ahhh.... I remember those days well.

We may disagree Chuck but we gotta move past this in our relationship.
I forgive you :)