What's new

Any watch guys? Looking to buy a new watch

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Really? Which model did you have? I was looking at the newer PO chrono with their newer movement
SeaMaster Professional 300M Chronometer, 42mm (I think) Gold and stainless, blue face, gold bezel. Ditched it 5 or so years ago. My wifes Omega has performed flawlessly since we got it 14 years ago.

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I dream of an IWC Portofino or Nomos, but they’re way out of my price range.

Fanciest I get is my Seiko SARB033:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Also since nobody has posted this website jomashop.com you can find some great deals on new watches. Especially for those of you into citizen bulova tissot movado and other “lower end” watches instead of paying big box retail. Your welcome.

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
You can also looking into a local estate jeweler. That is how I purchased my and my wife’s watch.

Depending on where you live but most bigger cities have a high end used watch store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I have a Luminox F22 (bracelet), and an Omega Aqua Terra Master.

Love em both.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Ive been a watch guy for many years. Started out with invicta watches and worked my way up to more expensive watches. Right now my nicest watch is a Oris F1 chrono that i love.
Recently i got a new job and wanted to buy a new watch to celebrate. My budget is around 4k. (Pre owned)Looking at some omegas and breitlings. If anyone has any suggestions of watches to look at, please let me know.
Nice to see watch guys here. I started with a Speedmaster as a highschool gift to myself in 1969. Collected mostly Omega sport, Seamaster, Speedys, ProPlof, etc. Branched into others but my original '68 Speedmaster gets the most wear.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, it took me forever but i finally bought a watch. It came to two. One was the omega SMP chrono (older design with 7750 movement) or the Breitling skyracer chronograph.
I bought the breitling. It has the most beautiful grey dial ive ever seen and i had to have it. I still want a omega SMP but might buy a 3 hand version.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I bought the breitling. It has the most beautiful grey dial ive ever seen
Pics, man!

The newest addition to my stable, a Tisell Bauhaus. Like me it’s made in Korea. (Being raised my a Japanese mom, there’s probably also some kind of comparison I could make to the Miyota 9015 inside the case).

My understanding is that Tisell is a one-man ship, and he regulates each one before shipping. Mine is less than -5 seconds over about a week, which is pretty outstanding.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Also since nobody has posted this website jomashop.com you can find some great deals on new watches. Especially for those of you into citizen bulova tissot movado and other “lower end” watches instead of paying big box retail. Your welcome.
Bought a few “gray market” items from Jomashop - would definitely recommend. A lot of their stuff is fairly priced for NIB accessories.

You can also looking into a local estate jeweler. That is how I purchased my and my wife’s watch.

Depending on where you live but most bigger cities have a high end used watch store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Highly recommend this route as well when looking at preowned luxury timepieces. Heck, even eBay can be a viable source as there are reputable companies selling stuff on there.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thats a
Pics, man!

The newest addition to my stable, a Tisell Bauhaus. Like me it’s made in Korea. (Being raised my a Japanese mom, there’s probably also some kind of comparison I could make to the Miyota 9015 inside the case).

My understanding is that Tisell is a one-man ship, and he regulates each one before shipping. Mine is less than -5 seconds over about a week, which is pretty outstanding.

Really clean dial. Nice.
I will post some pics as soon as it arrives. ETA is wednsday. Cant wait