What's new

Anybody have any luck with UF-13's today?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I understand some people around have managed to locate UF-13s. I however had very limited luck and I called, no joke, over 100 different retailers in FL to the end of scoring a 3 pack. So not exactly what I wanted but it could have been worse. Did anybody out there manage to score some delicious UF-13 action? If so please share! (And hey, if you wanna share where you got them from then that would be awesome!)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Went to the Smoke Inn in hopes of scoring a few and there were about 100 five packs laying around waiting to be shipped but zero left for sale. A little depressing.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It is a little depressing that they would not hold a few back for people who actually walk into the store. Unless they had also already been bought up.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, they are usually pretty good about keeping some stuff for walk in customers though. I think my 100 five pack guess is a gross exaggeration too. I'd guess there were more like 20. Whatever, I was honestly hoping more for the chance that some Dirty Rats made it in as part of a DE shipment. No such luck. Did walk out with a 5er of Herrera Esteli short coronas which are my current favorite and they haven't been in stock for a few weeks so...I'm happy.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Got about 6 boxes..... Just kidding. Passed on them today. Still have a bunch from the cigar.com sale. I wasn't super excited about this release. Maybe I was desensitized by the sale earlier this year. Funny how I started as the biggest LP fan and chased every one of their releases. Even lost sleep over it. Now if I can't buy it by a click of button... I'm not interested.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
When, or if, I see them I'm gonna try to grab them. I passed on the cigar.com ones in hopes to grab a box when they released. Hope it works out lol

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Was at Casa de Montecristo at 5pm on the dot when event was supposed to start and they were all gone...they began selling at 230p from what I heard :riflefire saw the last 6 get swept away :angerFU:

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I LOVE LP stuff. Having said that, several of the other releases of the Unico Series didnt really float my boat. I smoked one of these and was totally sold and wanted more. As far as the search goes with the amount of time I spent chasing these down the juice hasn't been worth the squeeze hopefully my luck changes because I can definetly see these becoming ridiculously expensive and that will beat the fun right out of trying to get any. But like I said 3 is better than none. Of course, more is better but oh well for now.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I heard that DE had about 2000 boxes clear customs last week (don't know if it's true or what board I read it from) so I assume more will be showing up later this week and will be easier to find

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I scored a box around 3:45 today from corona, I know a couple people who called about 10 minutes later and they were gone. It's crazy how fast they are selling out. Should be here on Thursday.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Picked up two singles at Corona. They did hold some back for walk in customers, but they were almost out when I got mine.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Saw that Smoke Inn had some but were sold out by the time I saw that they were available. I may have said faen a few times...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
FWIW, KMack had an event at my local B&M - Barrister Cigars in Union, NJ (also a Liga Lounge) - last Friday. We started discussing the 13s (which, btw, are arguably the best Liga/Unico made) and he said that the "region's shipment" was in Miami and would ship on Monday - so I expect to see them in the shop on Thursday or Friday.

Typically, its a 1/2 cigar maximum on Liga/Unico arrivals and they don't ship, but if you're local, I'll keep you aware.

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
My local B&M is supposed to get them today. He didn't know a quantity of what he was getting. If he gets enough, I'd be glad to pick some up for brothers that are looking for them.