What's new

Anybody have any luck with UF-13's today?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Master Shake got you covered brother!
You're the man! Thanks for everything dude!

I passed. Just tired of chasing.
I've been right where you are for about the last year and a half or so but this latest DE release has drug me out from hiding and back into the crazy horseshit of trying to track these things down. I passed on some releases and understand I really missed out big on a few, namely the Velvet Rat. I was able to pick up the Little Monsters just earlier today so one of the releases that I missed Ive been able to find. If I can find some Viaje Exclusivo Robusto's I'd be on my way to not missing the time I missed at all. My game plan is just pick a few releases to choose to go after instead of trying to track down most of them, maybe then I won't get burnt out again. But after trying to track these things down for the last 2 days its easy to get fed up so I can't blame you dude. If I manage to score some additional sticks I'll offer them to you. But that's a huge damn if at this point.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
YodisMatt ... I was gonna hook up Master Shake, but you beat me to the punch. Now I'm gonna hook you up, to show my appreciation for bein a good brother. Please email me at drewnica@yahoo.com and put in Subject column "Good Bro" BOTL so I keep my head straight.

Thanks for being good.
JD

IMG_1417.jpg

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
And JD comes through as usual. Even though your cigars aren't my favorite (although I can never have too many baitfish), you are one of the most generous and genuine people in the industry. We're all thankful to have you as a part of our community and we are inspired by your level of BOTLness.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
YodisMatt ... I was gonna hook up Master Shake, but you beat me to the punch. Now I'm gonna hook you up, to show my appreciation for bein a good brother. Please email me at drewnica@yahoo.com and put in Subject column "Good Bro" BOTL so I keep my head straight.

Thanks for being good.
JD

View attachment 29910
Totally awesome, yodismatt deserves it a ton. The dude totally hooked me up and is dropping my 3 pack off in the mail tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Thanks for being good.
JD

View attachment 29910
Totally awesome, yodismatt deserves it a ton. The dude totally hooked me up and is dropping my 3 pack off in the mail tomorrow.
Agreed, solid gesture JD!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Thanks for being good.
JD

View attachment 29910
Agreed, solid gesture JD!

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Thanks for being good.
JD

View attachment 29910
WOW. :clap: JD you are awesome good sir. You truly are.
Good to have an amazing brother like this amongst us.

Cheers,
JM

Rating - 100%
69   0   0

Thanks for being good.
JD

View attachment 29910

Wow, Thanks JD! What a way to start my day off! I don't even know what to say, just trying to help out where I could.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'll swing by today and try to grab some...
There's a limit of two per customer and they're going for 15 and change a pop.
I called yesterday and they told me the same thing. For me it wasn't worth it to ship just 2. I'm trying to get a box together for a friend who's been through some tough times and I'm coughing up the 6 I've found so far to do so. Still need to find an actual box that these came in too cuz the dude doesn't have to know that these came from like 2 different boxes so far and counting. A guy on another blog told me he could probably hook me up with some but I don't wanna count my chickens before they hatch and assume I'll score on that. But if he does, and I manage to score some this way, then hey I wouldnt mind having a few for myself either so I can't really lose . Still any additional leads or help in my quest would be appreciated.
If I could just go local on this I would as we have a bunch of B & M's in the Detroit Metro area but no one is expecting a shipment of much of anything. I find this surprising as I know several other stores have received multiple boxes and we do have some pretty decent Liga accounts up here. One store told me he'll probably get a box but it's going to be limited to one per customer. Can't blame him but that doesn't help me reach my goal either. Also called a few places that I've bought online from before and was told that they need to hold back for locals. Can't blame them for doing this as you wanna cater to your main clientele but I'm running out of options since I just missed on calling Corona cigars (they sold out like 10 mins before I dialed) and I've made about 250+ phone calls to southern states trying to score some. The response has varied from dial tones to wrong numbers to "never heard of it" to "don't know if we're getting any, call back" to "we should get them soon" and my personal favorite: "Yeah, we got a few boxes yesterday. I can ship you one hold on a sec. Hey, you there? Sorry man they sold out." What a tease that was.