What's new

Anybody Seen this $600 Cutter?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
That's funny I liked the Xikar but felt it cut to shallow for me. And this way with the Colibri I can just cut less deep if I want to.
Maybe I'm too stupid to figure it out, but I did a side by side comparison, and Xikar won every time heh

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll admit to buying the Boston Table Top Cutter for $600....but it's 16 years old and has 4 types of cuts and works like new. The one you're showing here looks like a xikar model...not sure I could throw $600 at that and I'm a cutter addict.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'll admit to buying the Boston Table Top Cutter for $600....but it's 16 years old and has 4 types of cuts and works like new. The one you're showing here looks like a xikar model...not sure I could throw $600 at that and I'm a cutter addict.
Is that the wooden model? Those things are really beautiful pieces. Post a pic I'd love to see yours.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is that the wooden model? Those things are really beautiful pieces. Post a pic I'd love to see yours.
I got the table top in 2001 and when I saw they had the small V Cutter I had to have it as well ( they went for $125....this is the kind of addiction I have for cutters )

These have what is called the "cats eye" cut where it scoops instead of a straight V cut...let's more smoke out of the head. There are places that sell copies of the Lil Guy but they are crap and don't last very long...I bought mine a few months later after the table top because I could take it with me...the tabletop...not so much.

boston-cigar-cutter-co-wood-cigar_1_e659683329ec8b11e2dca5bcf153670a.jpg lil guy.jpg

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I got the table top in 2001 and when I saw they had the small V Cutter I had to have it as well ( they went for $125....this is the kind of addiction I have for cutters )

These have what is called the "cats eye" cut where it scoops instead of a straight V cut...let's more smoke out of the head. There are places that sell copies of the Lil Guy but they are crap and don't last very long...I bought mine a few months later after the table top because I could take it with me...the tabletop...not so much.

View attachment 113630 View attachment 113631
Yea that thing is awesome! Where'd you pick this up from?