What's new

Anyone else watching the NHL payoffs?

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm still watching the playoffs. Caught the 3rd period of the Philly/NJ game and the 1st period and last 5 minutes of the Yotes/predator game.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a game last night between the Rangers and Caps. Of course my blueshirts came out on the winning end, but what a goalie clinic. Washington has found their goalie of the future, and Hank is just a machine.
Side note - That was Gaborik's first goal of the playoffs...hopefully this gets him going.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yeah, Holtby was a hell of a find. I didn't even think we'd make the play offs this year to be honest. He's amazing to watch. You can see how focused he is on that puck at all times.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Coyotes are looking good this year. Mike Smith has been a BEAST!!!

My Flyers need to get their shit together quickly though.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
That last Blueshirts-Caps game was one of THE best games from jump street! Fast moving, low penalty and as you guys know, I was rooting for both teams. and as far as Holts, I've been high on him for the past couple of years. Got a chance to meet him last year when a friend who used to play for the Caps was in town and got to do a nice tour of the "backstage" area so to speak. Hanks' been THE man for the blueshirts and Marty's not a bad backup to have either. Love seeing the goalies highlighted. Thing is I don't care for any of the teams in the West, Yotes, Blues, Kings and Preds?? Would have been nice to have the Hawks or Redwings. G1

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yeah that was really unfortunate. Got us a big win, caused us a big loss. I guess that's why he's a fourth line grinder.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Sad that my Flyers are out...but they deserved to lose. So much talent, but no heart. They played like they just expected NJ to hand it to them...totally outplayed in every conceivable way.

They need to take a long hard look at what's going on down here in Glendale. Half the talent, but twice the heart...and that is why the Coyotes are playing for the conference championship and the Flyers are setting up tee times.