What's new

Anyone else watching the NHL payoffs?

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'll be pulling for the Yote's throughout the rest of the playoffs

Good to hear that they have found some local ownership to buy the team. There was a rumur that they may move up to Seattle. But like everything sports related up here. They dropped the ball on it.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Need this to move on so I can start rooting for 1 team lol. Holtby's been a wall and the Blueshirts played tired today. Not sure if they just wanted to take it back to the Garden but if they play like they did tonite, the Caps will be playing the Devils. G1

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sad that my Flyers are out...but they deserved to lose. So much talent, but no heart. They played like they just expected NJ to hand it to them...totally outplayed in every conceivable way.
Obviously I'm pleased with the outcome but I was expecting Game 6-7 in that match-up. Flyers went flat after the 1st game.

Now, let's go CAP so Devils can have the home advantage ;)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Not watching now that the Pens are out. Although it was great to see the Flyers lose, what a joyous night.....

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Whew OK< now I can root for 1 team. Bring on Joisey. Tired hell no! Blueshirts will be pumped! G1

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What an ugly game. The Caps played like they had no heart..it was painful to watch. I was really hoping to see them go far, too.
I totally agree that they weren't all there. They played a good series to just kind of give it away at the last minute, or should I say the first 1:30.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So now I'm even more bummed that the Caps or Rangers didn't' win the cup. I love the SC winner's hats! Would have looked great with the Caps or Rangers on it. Oh well, MLB time and looking to the draft. G1